Split Leg Pant Waffleweave Black
Designer: Nancy Bankston of Hands to Hearts
Hand Created by Balinese Artisans
Cool. Sultry. Classy. Sophicated. The Split Leg Pant feels like air on the body. Made from high tech fabrics, these pants are breathable and drape with grace and softness.
- How to wear: Team them up with leggings for cooler days. The back sides of the flare leg wrap and tie at the front of the waist. Tie them tighter for more leg coverage and looser to show a bit of sexy leg.
- When to wear: As in the majority of our products, these pants are so versatile. Appropriate for almost any activity/occasion from the workplace, to date night to pre/post yoga practice.
- Similar items: We created this easywear/easycare pant in many different high tech fabrications such as Split Leg Pant Waffleweave.
- What to match with: Try these pants over our new Solid Long Leggings and the Sabrina Top, both in black for a sophisticated, chic and flattering look.
- Size Guide: This pant has an elasticized back waistband and comes in two sizes: S/M & L/XL. The S/M fits normal sizes: 4-8 and the L/XL fits sizes: 8-12. The L/XL does have more length to accommodate long leggings.
- Fabrication: Poly/Rayon blend with some spandex.
- Washing Instruction: Cool water wash, air dry.
- Created by artisans in Bali, Indonesia.