Original Soul Warmer
Designer: Nancy Bankston of Hands to Hearts
Hand Created by Balinese Artisans
Our original very best selling item, a convertible garment that can be worn in so many different ways, easy to mix and match and a perfect light cover for chilly evenings or over air conditioned environments.
- How to wear: Perfect weight wrap, never bulky and perfect as a light cover in the evening. Convertible garment. Throw it over both shoulders, put one arm thru for a fun asymmetrical top or loop thru to wear as a lightweight scarf.
- When to use: Small and lightweight, great for travel and going out.
- Similar items: Another popular and similar item is our Crocheted Soul Warmer.
- What to match with: The Soul Warmer is very versatile and comes in many colors, a perfect bottom matchups are our Flare Pants & Leggings.
- Size guide: It is one size and works with most of body silhouettes and sizes. Read more in our Size Guide.
- Fabrication: Woven knit
- Washing instructions: Machine washable in lingerie bag; delicate cycle, cold water, air dry
- Created by: Artisans in Bali, Indonesia.