Batik Wrapsody Headband in Bubbles
Designer: Nancy Bankston of Hands to Hearts
Hand Created by Balinese Artisans
- Our Wrapsody Headbands are unique and special in that they are completely hand dyed making them wearable art. They are multi purpose as obviously a headband but also a neck scarf and a buff.
- How to wear: Headband both under and over the hair, soft neck scarf, buff worn loosely over the nose/mouth to protect against dust or cold and also a full head covering.
- When to use: Working out, hanging out, when experiencing hair loss, for dusty or chilly weather conditions. Comes with "a suggested usage guide"
- Similar items: Turban Headbands, Braided Headbands
- What to match with: Anything, anytime. Never have a "bad hair day" again!
- Size guide: One size
- Creation: Hand dyed Cotton lycra.
- Washing Instruction: Machine washable, air dry. Color is permanent. Dye will never run or fade.
- Made by: Artisans in Bali, Indonesia