Free2Be Long Sleeve Tunic Dress in Smokey Black Shibori
Designer: Nancy Bankston of Hands to Hearts
Hand Created by Balinese Artisans
The Free2Be Long Sleeve Tunic Dress is made of the same ultra soft buttery Tencel/Spandex as our popular Fee2Be Tee. Our artisan created hand dyed fabric truly makes this dress wearable artwork. Featuring a drop soldier and a long tapered sleeve, easy wear/ easy care, effortless dressing sums this garment up perfectly.
- How to wear: Simply throw this beauty on and go. With or without a belt. As a one piece dress OR with pants/leggings as a tunic.
- When to use: This dress/tunic is super luxe as floats around your body. Appropriate for most occasions/life situations. Perfect for travel.
- Similar item: Made from the same fantastic material as our Free2Be Short Sleeve Dress. This long sleeve version also is 2" longer.
- What to match with: Can be worn with or without a belt. With or without pants/leggings.
- Fabrication: Hand dyed Tencel/Spandex
- Size guide: Comes in two sizes: Sz. S/M = 4-8 Sz. L/XL = 10-14
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash cool. Air dry.
- Created by artisans in Bali, Indonesia.